Full Mouth Reconstruction
A full mouth reconstruction is a rehabilitative procedure that rebuilds and restores all the upper and lower teeth. The process often involves veneers, bridges, or crowns, and is also referred to as full mouth restoration, or rehabilitation.
Candidates for Full Mouth Reconstruction
Good candidates for a full mouth reconstruction include those with:
- Multiple missing teeth
- Injured or broken teeth
- Severely worn teeth
- Patients suffering from jaw and muscle discomfort
Examination and Treatments
If you think you may need full mouth reconstruction, contact us immediately. At your first examination we will look into a few specific areas and suggest treatment options.
- Teeth are the first and most essential component of a healthy mouth. Treatment options for missing or damaged teeth include veneers, crowns, bridges or dental implants.
- Gum tissues can suffer from periodontal disease and often require treatments from a licensed gum specialist or periodontist. For less serious cases, scaling and root planing can restore gums to health.
- Bite problems include teeth pain while chewing and eating and teeth pain due to damaged or misaligned teeth. Treatments may include dental braces, crowns or tooth fillings depending on the severity of the case.
- Appearance is an important part of any dental procedure and includes factors like tooth coloration and tooth proportion. Treatments could include teeth whitening, veneers or dental implants.
Benefits of Full Mouth Restoration
There are a variety of benefits to full mouth reconstructions. A reconstruction can relieve pain in the jaw, make chewing pleasurable again and restore tooth comfort. It also reduces the risks of developing periodontal disease and halts tooth decay or tooth infection. Additionally a reconstruction can drastically improve your overall appearance, giving you the confidence to smile brightly again.
If you’re looking for a full mouth reconstruction in the Sugar Land area and would like to consult with a member of our staff, contact us today.